DP 48 6105 Compression Seal
The Doric DP48 6105 has been designed with a duel function to provide a more positive compression seal between the window frame and sash, as well as a glazing seal.
- Polypropylene backing for faster insertion.
- The sealing face of the compression seal is ‘made from SANTOPRENE® TPV’.
- Excellent performance where sealing is subject to broad temperature variation.
- Able to be heat welded at corners for added performance.
- Will not crimp, twist, or compression set.
- Designed to contact sealing face at two points for greater sealing.
- Excellent UV Stability for longer life.
* SANTOPRENE® TPV is the trade mark of the Exxon Mobil Corporation